пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

My ideal holiday

My perfect holidays or weekends  may exist if I go to different countries or even to my grandmother's. Now we are having module 6 in our student book. And I`d like to travel to Canada. This country has spectacular views and different places. Like Roadside attractions, you can see there some dinosaurs and different heads of animals, but of cource these statues were made of limestone.
 Since I have been to Venice many times, I would fly there many times. After all, this is a beautiful city on the water, with canals, with gondolas and of course with gondoliers.
And my holidays or holidays would not have been complete without visiting the statue of the Motherland. After all, this giant and magnificent statue stands in Volgograd and is visible to everyone. Near the end of the sword close to him, flying airplanes.
On this place, I stop my story.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий